Saturday 30 July 2011

Back home

I've spent the week at my parents house in north Sweden, just drinking coffee, sunbathing and seeing friends and family.
'
Mum ,tanned as gingerbread cookie! I defiantly did not inherit the tan gene..
Mountain water beach.. It's pretty cold but I braved swimming quite a few times.

Hanna and Dan were in Östersund for the week too so we hooked up to go to Storsjöyran festival together.
Dan made me laugh so much mocking me and Hanna for posing..
I love photographing Hanna, she always looks so beautiful !
I met up with good friends Hanna and Malin later on for a drink or two before heading up to see Lykke Li on the main stage who was absolutly devine.. 
Tomorrow I'll be back in London and this years summer holiday will be over..


2 comments:

  1. Lovely photo's darling, it looks so beautiful at your parents house. Your mum is such a beauty too, now I can see where you get it from. So lovely that you got to hang out with Hana and Dan. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are you from Sweden? I am. :)

    ReplyDelete