Friday 1 July 2011

Emma Andersson

I went to see my friend Emma's degree show at Ravensbourne this week. 
Her collection was absolutely amazing! Now I understand why I haven't seen her for months, she's been hiding away creating these hauntingly beautiful headpieces, dresses and capes.
The silhouette's reminds me of chess pieces and makes me feel like listening to Fever Ray whilst running in a dark winter forest. 


I fell in love with this cape, and Emma has kindly enough agreed to lend it to me for We Walk on Ice EP cover shoot. It fits right in with what we've got planned for the pictures. Looking forward to wrap this stunning piece around my shoulders...

Emma won the price for best collection, and I could not have been happier for her.
She's off to Stockholm fashion week in August and I know she's going to do really well! 

I forced everyone to have their picture taken against the white wall after the show.

Congratulations Emma ! 




No comments:

Post a Comment