Tuesday 26 July 2011

Can you afford to not eat cheese?

My parents drove me back home to their house in north Sweden after a busy weekend in Stockholm. So naturally I visited my favourite thrift "barn" today and picked up a few things.

Mum found these pretty coffee cups for grandma and granddad. 
Here's what I found:
* a 1930's swing record * a 1960's candle holder *a home made table cloth * a tobacco tin for my plectrums* a saucer with roses for my saucer collection.
This peacock hook will be perfect to hang necklaces on . It's not second hand but  from Indiska which is a chain store that only sells things from India. I always pick up something from there when I'm in Sweden.

My poor parents are storing about 10 boxes of mine in their garage so every time I'm home I find things that I had forgotten about.
For instance last night I found some miniature furniture which will look good  in the doll house after a bit of paint.
I also got a new poster that the lovely girls from Local Strangers gave me as a gift after we played their little pop up flea market on Saturday. It say's : Can you afford to not eat cheese? Answer NO , there's always room for cheese.. Will look great in my kitchen! Thanks girls xx

No comments:

Post a Comment