Monday 25 July 2011

Hanna and Anthony's flat

I went to Stockholm with my band We Walk on Ice this weekend for a mini tour (you can find the pictures here.) I also managed to pay my good friends Hanna and Anthony a visit and I just had to take some photo's of their amazing  flat.
It's not very We haven't the money or life on a shoestring but it is breath taking..
Hanna has got an eye for beauty so no wonder she just landed a job at Swedish interior design magazine Sköna Hem!
Sweet Bambata who I used to dog sit when she was a puppy.
I love these little Baby head candle holders.

Antique stamp ring
Pull out a drawer and you'll find treasures!

3 comments:

  1. Oh wow it's AMAZING! I love all the colours. I also love your new header so much. <3 xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know! Hanna and I have completely different taste but I always LOVE everything she does! She's got great style and she she's an amazing person too! Thanks Kelly, I spent hours yesterday getting it right. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG vilken cool lägenhet!!
    Tack för din kommentar hos mig idag, jag håller sååå med dig!

    Kul att hitta hit. Nu ska jag vidare och besöka din band-sida ;)

    ReplyDelete